Rules of Admission
+7 (965) 248–2121
Central admissions board
starts working at
Department open house
Prospekt Vernadskogo Str., 84/6, 2nd floor
Mon ľ Fri
10 AM ľ 5 PM
An applicant must provide their documents to the Admissions Board as follows:
- An application that conforms to the Admissions Board requirements
- An identity and nationality document (a copy of the first page and of the official home address page);
- A certificate (or a copy of one) to prove that they have completed their
- general secondary education or
- secondary vocational education or
- a primary education certificate if the latter also mentions that the holder have completed their general secondary education);
- Documents confirming their special rights of access to university education as established by the law of Russian Federation (a copy, certified by the Boardĺs seal as the original documents are submitted), if relevant.
Those applying on the basis of RANEPA entrance exams must provide their photos
(4 photos sized 3 cm x 4 cm).
TUITION FEES in 2016
- History (Liberal Arts) – 220 000 Roubles.
- Philology and Translation (Liberal Arts) – 220 000 Roubles.
Discounts up to 20% are possible
Those who have attended events organized by the Institute of Public Policy and have thus obtained a discount certificate must provide it to the Admissions Board altogether with the rest of the documents.
Students from other cities are provided with dormitory accommodation. Dormitory accommodation is provided on a competitive basis according to enrolled studentsĺ SATs or entrance exams grades. The competition takes place among all of the enrolled students at once and does not distinguish between departments.